Use this website to quickly find the most important information about Cologne Bonn Airport: Flights (Departures, Arrivals), Parking, Car Rentals, Hotels near the airport and other information about Cologne airport. Plan your travel to Cologne Airport with the information provided in this site.
Cologne Airport (IATA: CGN, ICAO: EDDK), officially known as Cologne Bonn Airport, is the main airport serving the cities of Cologne and Bonn, Germany. The airport is the seventh busiest airport in Germany in terms of passenger traffic. The airport is located 15 km southeast of Cologne city centre and is surrounded by the Wahner Heide nature reserve.
Cologne airport serves as a hub for the following airlines: Germanwings, Eurowings, FedEx Express and UPS Airlines and is a major cargo hub in the world.
Cologne Airport serves the city and surroundings of Cologne, the 4th largest city in Germany and also serves the city of Bonn. CGN airport has two terminals: 1 and 2.
Is divided in two piers: A - B and both of them has 10 stands which feature jet bridges, 5 aircraft, security-check facilities, shops and restaurants.
T1 Is used by: Germanwings, Eurowings, Lufthansa and Austrian Airlines. Germanwings and Eurowings are the largest carriers.
Terminal 1 connects directly with the rail station.
In Terminal 2 operate some different airlines as: KLM, Air Berlin, Ryanair or Iran Air. T2 has eight stands with jet bridges and also several stands for bus-boarding.
As Terminal 1, Terminal 2 links directly with the rail station.
Cologne airport has the observation decks with really great views of the runways and the aircraft movements.
Terminal 1 has free terraces (at Stern C) opened daily from 05.00-00.00.
For travelers with special needs or limited mobility, there’s a observation terrace via lift at Staircase 4 in the 5th floor.
CGN airport has also bars, restaurants and cafes.
Both terminals are connected through a landside walkway and it’s planned to built a airside connection between T1 and T2.
Some companies operate from Cologne airport to provide car hire services to travelers.
Train: Intercity-Express (ICE 3) high-speed train arrives directly to Cologne airport station.
- Terminal 1: rail station is located in the check-in area (T1-C).
- Terminal 2: is located in the basement. Lines: S13 (S-Bahn) and RE8 (regional train) connects with the airport and links to Bonn. RE6a (regional express) connects CGN airport station with Nessus Main Station and Düsseldorf Central Station.
Bus: Local buses operate from the airport to go and come back from Cologne and Bonn.
- From Cologne: S-Bahn No.7 to Porz Markt. From there take Bus No.161.
- From Bonn: SB 60, Cologne Bonn Airport - Main Station Bonn.
In 2015 a new coach terminal opened and buses connect with some German cities and many European countries.
- It’s Located 15km southeast of Cologne City Centre
- Serves the cities of Cologne and Bonn.
- Cologne Bonn Airport has 2 Terminals: named Terminal 1 and Terminal 2
- The airport has three runways
- Cologne Bonn Airport serves as a hub for: Germanwings, Eurowings, FedEx Express and UPS Airlines
Address: Kennedystraße, 51147 Köln, Germany.
Telephone: +49 2203 404001